About the NCCHC Foundation
For over 40 years, the National Commission on Correctional Health Care has been at the forefront of leading dramatic improvements in patient care in corrections. Now, as the organization’s fundraising and philanthropic arm, the NCCHC Foundation accelerates that work to meet the increasingly complex needs of today’s incarcerated populations.
Join Us in Transforming Correctional Health Care
- Support clinical research that identifies best practices and leads to better outcomes in correctional settings
- Mentor the next generation of correctional health professionals and support their continuing education needs
- Gather, analyze, and disseminate data to support high quality correctional health care
- Encourage health care efficacy and efficiency through support for evidence-based medicine
- Provide resources to incarcerated individuals on supporting their own health
NCCHC Foundation Scholarship Winners Say Thank You
The future of correctional health care looks brighter with the introduction of eight scholarship winners at the NCCHC Conference on Correctional Health Care. NCCHC Foundation received targeted funding from Corizon Health, Centurion Health, and foundation donors to provide scholarships to students from historically black colleges and universities, mental health professionals, and nurses. Hear from them in their own words.