The NCCHC Foundation's mission is to champion the correctional health care field and serve the public by supporting research, professional education, scholarships, and patient reentry into the community.
About the NCCHC Foundation
For over 40 years, the National Commission on Correctional Health Care has been at the forefront of leading dramatic improvements in patient care in corrections. Now, as the organization’s fundraising and philanthropic arm, the NCCHC Foundation accelerates that work to meet the increasingly complex needs of today’s incarcerated populations.
Support the Future of the Field
The future of correctional health care looks bright with the NCCHC Foundation’s focus on scholarships for early career professionals and students. NCCHC Foundation received targeted funding from YesCare, Centurion Health, and foundation donors to provide scholarships to students from historically black colleges and universities, other universities, mental health professionals, and nurses.
NCCHC 2023 Spring Conference on Correctional Health Care Scholarship Winners
NCCHC 2022 National Conference on Correctional Health Care Scholarship Winners
Join Us in Transforming Correctional Health Care
- Support clinical research that identifies best practices and leads to better outcomes in correctional settings
- Mentor the next generation of correctional health professionals and support their continuing education needs
- Gather, analyze, and disseminate data to support high quality correctional health care
- Encourage health care efficacy and efficiency through support for evidence-based medicine
- Provide resources to incarcerated individuals on supporting their own health